Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chris Rock "Rockology"

In this essay rock talks about how rap music is not for white people and only for black people. That only black people understand it and that white people shouldnt complain about it becasue its not made for them. He says that rap music is to black people as country music is to white people. I think he is very hipocritical and when he says "white" people I dont know if he includes latin people in that context because I like rap music and for someone to say that its not for me is stupid because just cuz i dont live the life that rappers talk about in there music doesnt mean that i cant listen to it. Also, I hate country music so for him to say that country music is for white people is also stupid. I just hope that he doesnt include latin people when he says "white" people because I like Chris Rock but I may like him less after reading this essay he wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home