Tuesday, October 24, 2006

For my research paper I am going to research something that has to do with sports since my major is sports management. I'm not sure what I'm going to research but for now I will just write about steroids in sports. Steroids are seen everywhere in sports from cycling to baseball to track and field and football, and while entertaining once athletes are caught using steroids everything theyve done through their careers is pretty much tarnished. I personally do not like to hear about when an athlete is caught on steroids because Id like to think that some of the athletes I look up to arent and when one of them shows up on ESPN because of steroids it makes me feel cheated becuase it might be someone who I respect as an athlete. I wont do my research paper on steroids in sports because although it may be important Id like to think that most of the guys just dont do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home