Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Class Evaluation

ENC 1101 was a good class overrall. It was the best class I had this semester which isnt saying much but it really was a good class. I liked that we had discussions and it wasnt just reading from books and writing all year long. I also liked that the final project was on a topic of our choosing becuase it was pretty easy for me to type 7 pages on something that i care about then something then I dont. Writing about steroids in sports is soemthing that affects me as a fan and my major is sports management so it has to do with my future as well. I think I wrote a good paper and I couldnt see myself writing 8 pages on something I didnt care about or didnt know much about. So I obviously liked this class since I picked the same teacher agaain for next semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home