Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The story that caught my eye was "The Ugly Truth About Beauty". The reason is because I agree with what they talk about in the story. The author says that women are alot more worried about the way they look then men are. I like when the author says that when a woman asks you the question "How do I look" the best answer for a man is to "form an honest yet sensitive opinion, then collapse on the floor with some kind of fatal seizure. I chose to write about the story becuase it was a funny yet true point of view about how women are obsessed with they way they look and that they worry more about looking like Cindy Crawford or Barbie instead of just being them, while the only grooming men do is shaving and they dont really care about the way they look and I agree with the author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home